Credits for Teaching Practice
- Students admitted after 2009 (including transfer students after 2011): 4 credits (including 2 credits for education volunteer)
- Hours per Teaching Practice Credit: 80 hours or more per credit for school fieldwork with non-consecutive practice periods and 30 hours or more per credit for education volunteer.
However, in the case of full-time school-based fieldwork, the number of weeks per credit is 2 weeks, and the standard number of hours per credit does not apply. (It does not matter if holidays are included in the school fieldwork period)
Exemption from Teaching Practice
- If a student wishes to obtain two or more teaching licenses through a double major, regardless of the license type, they must participate only once in school fieldwork in the major subject. They are exempted from the double major's school fieldwork.
When to conduct teaching practice
- Fieldwork Grade: 1st semester of 4th year (in April)
Choosing a Fieldwork Cooperation School
- Available schools: Schools that have signed a fieldwork cooperation agreement with our university
- Apply for fieldwork: Submit the 'Application for Fieldwork' in 'Form 1' during the 2nd semester of the 3rd year.
- Once you are assigned to a school after applying, obtain and submit the 'School Fieldwork Agreement' from the school.
- At the end of the fieldwork, submit the fieldwork report to the school.
The student may be required to cover the expenses for the school fieldwork following the relevant laws (Article 12 of the Enforcement Rules of the Teacher Qualification Review Decree [Appendix 3]).