- Professional civil servants in urban planning, construction, and transportation in central and local governments.
- Researchers at government-funded and municipal research institutes in urban planning and transportation.
- Major companies in the information and communication sector that are leading the ubiquitous technology.
- Korea Land and Housing Corporation, Korea Expressway Corporation, etc.
- Construction and design companies, urban planning specialized companies, CAD and GIS system-related companies.
Mid-to-Long-Term Development Plan
Mid-term Specialization Development Plan
- Practical and problem-solving-oriented education based on comprehensive system engineering education.
- We teach and research mainly in the field of engineering (Urban planning, urban regeneration and landscape, urban substructure/structure, materials, river hydrology/urban hydrology, fluid experiment and practice, underground space development/earth structure design, urban substructure/urban construction management, construction design practice, geodesy/terrain modeling and spatial design, laser and GNSS applied surveying, urban transportation/urban traffic analysis, road traffic safety engineering, advanced transportation system, etc.), and organize and operate the curriculum through theory and practice so that students can learn the latest ideas and advanced technologies in their major education.
- Implementation Plan
- Engineering requires an in-depth educational program through practice in addition to theory. Therefore, we will comprehensively foster quality urban experts required by teaching theory, research, and practical skill sets and foster future urban engineering experts.
Long-term Specialization Development Plan
- Creating value for future cities through future-oriented, cutting-edge education that combines traditional disciplines with 21st-century technology.
- The program is designed to provide a more in-depth educational program by integrating the mid-term specialization development curriculum with the ubiquitous advanced technologies of the 21st century. This research and development course requires students to complete the mid-term specialization curriculum and cultivate basic knowledge before taking the course. The research-based curriculum combines fields that enable creativity and advanced urban engineering fields (such as msart eities and sustainable urban development).
- Implementation Plan
- To achieve creative research outcomes integrated with research-oriented advanced technologies, education/research programs will establish close connection with research institutes industry, universities.
Careers and Perspectives
This material is provided as a PDF file, so you must have the Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer to open the file.
If the Acrobat Reader program is not installed, download and install the installation file, then open the file.