- Through acquiring general theories on information and communication, the cultivation of software and hardware design capabilities, and experimental capabilities, we foster students who can actively cope in various fields of information and communication. These include ubiquitous, multimedia, telecommunications, and information networks. We also aim to develop practical and advanced professionals who will be the leading players in the information society.
- Training information and communication engineering students with basic theoretical and mathematical skills essential for cultivating expertise in information and communication.
- Fostering creative information and communication engineering students through professional education that includes cultivating creative thinking, systematic research, and the ability to implement innovative technologies.
- Training information and communication engineering students who possess the information ethics consciousness and leadership qualities that engineers should have in the information society.
- Providing demand-driven education that meets the needs of the globalized society and high-tech information industry.