Department of Physics
- College of Natural Science, Graduate School of INU
- Master and Doctorate Programs
Welcome to the Department of Physics at INU. We foster students to keep the logical thinking and to acquire abilities for developing modern science and cutting-edge technology. To meet this goal, we provide various lectures and research programs for students to grow their capability in the basic physics as well as in the interdisciplinary areas of applied physics. At present, we cover the experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics, optics, physics education and plasma physics. However, we plan to expand our research fields by recruiting world-class professors year by year and aim to be a leading cluster in the relevant research fields. Many of our alumni are working in national labs, corporate research centers, industries, government, and oversea research institutes.
We educate students to own deep physical insights and capabilities to use the insights in creative way for the development of basic science and applied technology which is required by the society.
|Byung Hoon, Kim
|Park, Seung Ryong
|Byoung Hee Moon
|Ki Hoon Lee
- Only physics single major is allowed. We do not support multiple major.
- Registration should be preapproved by the department chair or his/her academic supervisor.
- The candidacy for a master degree requires at least one oral or poster presentation at nationwide academicconference.
- The candidacy for a doctorate degree requires at least one published or accepted paper in renownedacademic journal.
- Mr. Yi, Jea-Hoon (Experimental Practices and Managing Appartus and Materials)
- Phone: +82-32-835-8910
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Rm. 110, Building 5, Dept. of Physics, College of Natural Sciences, Incheon National University, 119 Academy-ro, Yonsu-gu, 22012, Incheon, Korea