- Based on theoretical knowledge of hardware and software related to computers that are most needed in a highly informational society, we train professional technicians with research ability and creativity who emphasize practice and substance.
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- Establish a foundation in computer science through a broad curriculum that includes a solid grounding in mathematics, basic science and information technology, computer fundamentals, and the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- System analysis and design skills
- Understand computer principles to solve computer and information technology problems and maximize their application through significant analysis and design experiences.
- Project Practical Skills
- Build practical skills to develop the skills required by society by using the latest technical analysis and design tools related to computer information technology.
- Future-focused lifelong learning
- Develop a sense of responsibility as a future-oriented computer science student and establish a sense of ethics and the need for continuous learning.