Incheon National University's Office of International Affairs welcomes exchange students from our sister universit ies around the globe. INU has established agreements with many universities worldwide and is pleased to be able to offer many international opportunities for INU students. For information on partner universities, program details and how to apply, please see below.
Welcome to Incheon!
Incheon National University offers exchange program to students from our sister universities all around the world on a one semester or one academic year basis. For most colleges and Universities, credit earned at Incheon National University can be transferred back to the home university of each student. For more information about the INU exchange program, please contact the international office of your home university and/or the INU Office of International Affairs.
- Contact the international office of your home university.
- Submit the required application documents to the international office of your home university.
- The international office of your home university screens the application documents and interviews you to see if you are qualified.
- The international office of your home university sends your application documents to INU by the application deadline.
- INU screens the application documents and issues a certificate of admission.
- INU sends the certificate of admission and other materials to the international office of your home university.
- GPA : 2.5 on a 4.0 scale [Required]
- Language Proficiency (either English or Korean) [Recommended]
- CEFR B1 Level (Cambridge English Qualifications)
- TOEFL iBT 60
- IELTS 5.5
- TOPIK Level 2
- Application form
- 2 passport sized color photos
- Copy of your passport
- Official Transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Recommendation letter from your home university professor
- Personal information Collection and Usage Agreement
- Certificate of Language skills (optional)
- Spring Semester - Nomination Deadline : November 1st / Application Deadlin : November 15th
- Fall Semester - Nomination Deadline : May 1st / Application Deadline : May 15th
In accordance with the provisions of the exchange agreement with our sister universities, students are granted a full tuition waiver and no application fees.