- International students attending a university in another country for their undergraduate studies are eligible for the INU International Summer / Winter Semester Program.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit the following documents when applying for the INU International Summer / Winter Semester Program.
- All required documents must be submitted to the International Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All documents must be submitted as PDF or JPG files in Korean or English.
- Please attach a photo of yourself to the application form.
- Passport of the applicant: Scan the passport information page (validity date must be verified)
- Proof of university or college enrollment
- Language scores (TOPIK or TOEFL, IELTS, etc. only)