• Visas
  • Student ID Card
  • IT Services
  • Support Center
  • Health Services

Applying for a Visa

As a student who wants to study in South Korea, you must obtain a student visa from a Korean Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence. This can be obtained after preparing all the required documents to enter Korea, including your INU admission letter. Information on how to apply for or extend your student Visa is published on the International Service Center website.

Official Student ID Card

Your student ID card is official identification, but it is also your bank check card and can be used purchase most everything on campus like meals, books and so on. As a new international student, you need to visit the Nonghyup Bank Business Office in person after you arrive at INU to order your card. You first card is free, but if your card is lost or stolen you will pay a re-issuance fee to get a replacement. Return your card when the expiration date has passed or if you take a leave of absence or withdraw from INU.
  • Who needs a card: All students
  • Where to get your card: Nonghyup Business Office (Student Union 1st floor)
  • Cost: Free
  • When: Within two weeks of your admission
  • What to bring: Recent passport size photo (3x4cm) and your current ID card (passport)

Student IT Services

Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides central technology services and digital campus support to INU student, faculty and staff. Our aim is to provide you with effective ways to work online, share information and collaborate using technology.

Getting Started

  • Your Account
  • Using INU Email
  • Accessing Wi-Fi
  • INU Portal

Software Available to You

  • under construction

Accessing Computers

  • under construction

Printing, Copying & Scanning

  • under construction

eLearning Tools

  • under construction

Web & Content Management

  • under construction

IT Security

  • under construction

Help & Support

  • under construction

Student Support Center

International Student Services Center (ISSC) is here to help you understand and make the most of your INU education experience. We are your go-to resource for emotional support, social events and culture activities.
  • Location: Welfare Center (Building No.11, Room No. 406)
  • Operation hours: Weekdays 10:00 - 18:00
  • Facilities: Study room and rest area (sofas, magazines, board games, computers, tables, etc.)
  • Cost: Free
  • Run by: International Student Support Committee
Support Committee
  • The function of the committee is to promote domestic student and international student exchanges for the purpose of helping international students adjust to school life in Korea. Additionally, the committee is responsible for organizing on/off campus events and assisting international students.

Health & Medical Care

Located on the Building #28, the Health Services Center provides medical service to students, faculty, and staff. It is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday through Friday. There is a pharmacy on nearly every block in Songdo and you can consult with a pharmacist for treatment of common colds and minor complaints. However, you should visit a doctor for any persistent or serious problems. Drug brand names are usually the same as those found in other countries.
All international students are required to have health insurance. Information on how to register for health insurance is found on the International Service Center website.