The college of Engineering has the objective of rearing talented individuals who are creative, responsible and ethical, and possess an outstanding ability in comprehensive design and in performing tasks on the field. We are working hard to produce capable individuals who possess expertise useful in international economics and future progress.
- Dept. of Energy and Chemical Engineering
- Dept. of Vehicle Engineering
- Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- Dept. of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics
- Dept. of Electronics Engineering
- Dept. of Mechatronics
- Dept. of Industrial and Management Engineering
- Dept. of Safety Engineering
- Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering
- : 032-835-8430,8992
- : 032-835-0773
- : elec_eng
- Electric Engineering, the pivotal study
- Electric Engineering is a field of study related to all fields pertaining to “electric energy” in addition to various base technologies, such as IT, appliances, and production. Our field of study is the basis for all areas within our era, including but not limited to industries, culture, arts, and advanced technologies. Even information culture and the modern day information revolution which has globalized our entire human race are also founded on the development of electrical engineering which makes use of electricity in all sectors more convenient and widespread. As such, the social roles of electric technicians and their responsibilities within society have gradually increased.
- The Department of Electrical Engineering endeavors to cultivate advanced engineers to will contribute to the future society, improve national welfare and develop national industries. Based on fundamental and applicable knowledge for electric engineering, the Department endeavors to cultivate engineers who will lead our highly advanced and information society based on proper values and ethical sense of responsibility in order to better respond to the rapidly changing technological environment.
- Accordingly, with highly competent professors and the newest equipments, the department focuses on educating basic concepts of electrical engineering enabling our students to respond to the complexity and changes of scientific technology to develop and utilize rational and creative techniques.