MT coffee snack car, classroom air purifier, and law students at Incheon National University must be happy

글번호
작성일
2024-04-18
수정일
2024-04-18
작성자
홍보팀 (032-835-9490)
조회수

The student support program's wake-up call is also "very clear."

Students enjoying coffee tea provided by Incheon National University's law school during the MT period

Students enjoying coffee tea provided by Incheon National University's law school during the MT period

"When I woke up, I was really surprised to find a coffee snack tea. Thanks to this, I gathered with my juniors, colleagues and seniors to talk and laugh along with coffee and sotteok, and I felt proud as a law student."

Coffee and drinks and snacks consisting of "sotteok, hot dog, and churros" appeared at Incheon National University's law school MT held in Daeseong-ri, Gyeonggi-do, from March 27 (Wednesday) to 29. Coffee snack tea prepared for 100 people each appeared, and as it was provided to students attending, explosive response and favorable reviews continued. 

This is the second consecutive year that Incheon National University's law department has provided a "surprise coffee truck" to MT, and this year, unlike last year, three types of snacks were added, making students fall into the fun of picking and eating. It is rumored that law students gathered in front of a coffee car experienced a kind of "choice disorder" in which they had to choose between more than 30 kinds of coffee, drinks, and three snacks. On top of that, there was an unusual scene of taking a proof shot and sharing it with family members, friends around them, and acquaintances.

Lee Ji-an and Lim Soo-min, freshmen of the 2024 law school at Incheon National University, who attended the MT, said, "I'm so happy and honestly distraught to be served coffee tea for the first time in my life, but I'm so proud that such meticulous care and emotion seem to show the warmth of law students today." 

In response, the Incheon National University Law School student association voluntarily agreed with the students to refrain from drinking-oriented events and to put their heart and soul into the midterm exam for the first semester, vowing to run meaningful and fun programs this year.     

Lee Choong-hoon, head of the law department at Incheon National University, who planned to provide coffee snack tea during the MT, said, "Small fun, romance, and stories will enrich the lives of law students at Incheon National University and enrich the cultural literacy of humanity." He continued, "We will continue to promote student support programs to realize law schools that are likely to cause heart flutters to strengthen students' major competencies and reveal the future blueprint of the law department."  

After the end of MT, Incheon National University's law department will install air purifiers for a total of five lecture rooms and one autonomous reading room this week to reduce fine dust and create an academic atmosphere. In addition, law students will be provided with textbooks for major and various certificate examinations before the midterm examination of the first semester. In addition, at the end of April, when the midterm exam ends, a group of law students at Incheon National University will watch movies and "on-site tours of the Incheon District Court to commemorate the 61st Law Day and talks with judges." April is expected to be a hard-working and heart-warming month for law students at Incheon National University, and the weather of the more full-fledged student support program is expected to be "very clear."

Coffee tea provided by the Department of Law at Incheon National University during the MT period

Coffee tea provided by the Department of Law at Incheon National University during the MT period

Material Inquiries: Shin Cheon-soo in charge of teaching at the Department of Law / 03283 58815

첨부파일